- Hilton Coachworks is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Hilton Coachworks has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
- Hilton Coachworks do not disclose visitors information to third parties.
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
- The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website.
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; Hilton Coachworks is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
What information do we collect or use?
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with Hilton Coachworks. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of Hilton Coachworks. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. Hilton Coachworks may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, Hilton Coachworks may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. Hilton Coachworks always traces how a visitor arrives at the Hilton Coachworks website, however it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at this website.
How we may use your personal information?
Hilton Coachworks may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from Hilton Coachworks.
What is a ‘cookie’?
Cookies are a common Internet technology that assign a unique identification to your computer and store the detail on only YOUR computer’s hard drive via a facility in your Web browser.
Cookies are used on this site. They are used to keep track of the information you have given us during your visits to the site. The cookie stored on your computer is simply a numeric identifier that we use to identify you as you move around the site and so you can retrieve information you have previously sent to our server.
What about links on your site?
- Hilton Coachworks may, periodically, provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites.
- We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- This website uses CallRail, call tracking software to recording all conversations between our team and customers for training and/or in the case of reference of a conversation had.
- Your email will not be distributed or shared with third parties and you can revoke your consent at any time to stop receiving any communication by emailing email@example.com or using the “unsubscribe” option provided in our marketing messages.
If, at any time after registering for information, you change your mind about receiving information from us send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Sites
The Site contains links to other web sites. Hilton Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites. You will need to check the policy statements of these other web sites to understand their policies.
To have your data removed from our website contact: email@example.com
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We do not collect sensitive personal information, which is information relating to ethnicity, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life or criminal record.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you.
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
Below are the rights that you have under law:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right to withdraw consent
This website uses things called “Cookies” to ensure your experience of the site, and our ability to improve it is enhanced. Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
- Google Analytics (3rd party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us.
- Social Media Sharing and Integration (3rd party). We use Facebook and Twitter functionality within this site so that you can share items of interest, or become a fan of our Social Media Profiles.
- We also sometimes use video embedding, like YouTube or Vimeo (3rd party) to enhance your experience of content on our site.